Thursday, September 20, 2012

Full Term Friday!

Hard to believe it, but I will be 37 weeks - full term - tomorrow! We are ready whenever Maggie is. I am still feeling pretty good overall, but definitely getting uncomfortable and having trouble sleeping. Luckily I can take a little rest during the day while Claire naps! We are very excited and can't wait to meet Baby Maggie.



Claire is doing great! She is absolutely loving school now, we've gone 2 weeks with no tears. She gets so excited when she wakes up on Tuesday and Thursday mornings and I tell her she has school. She has started bringing home artwork too! I don't know how I will ever be able to get rid of anything she makes at school.
Claire is also doing better at dance, too. For the first 3 weeks she cried and didn't want to go into the class, but as soon as the class started she would stop crying. I get to sit in the lobby and watch her on video during the class, so it was a relief to see her stop crying so quickly. The last 2 classes she hasn't cried at all though! This week she even wore her ballet shoes, something she has refused to do until now. Now we just have to get her interested in the actual class! Most of the time she lays on the floor, looks at herself in the mirror, or runs around. I think that will come in time as she gets used to the idea of the class.
We are so proud of how well she is adjusting to all of these changes. I know it will be another big transition when Maggie comes but we have full confidence in her and know she will be a great big sister!

1 comment: